Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TSA Turnabout

I suggest that all travelers bring their carry-on with a spare change of clothes in it.  Upon arrival at the airport, and while still outside of the checkpoint, strip down to bikini, or speedo, and flip-flops (Kerrys).  Then, once through security, get dressed.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

Makes no never-mind if you are Giselle Bundschen, or Rosie O'Donnell, or Borat or Gerard Depardieu.  Give them what they want.  Give them the full measure of forcing the humiliation back onto THEM, and proudly show them that they are perverts and molesters and thugs.

If some TSA/JBT insists upon touching you while you are nearly-naked, protest and file a 1983 complaint and include Big Sis in the pleading...maybe she will get the message.

I am positive that if enough people do this, the regulations will get changed.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Since I'm opting out, you 'might' need to make bail for me the first time one of them gropes me...