Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NRA Convention Lodging

If you go to the NRA Annual Meeting page, there are plenty of hotels to choose from. However, one of my favorite chains (Embassy Suites) has a price listed that is higher than their best rate. I am willing to purchase a non-refundable room reservation in order to save $75 (+tax).

Anyway, the room is booked. The hotel is very nice. The wife is probably going to go, too, so I might even have someone to talk to after the convention activities. :)

Will I see you there???

Pax,

Newbius

9 comments:

Alan said...

I'll be at the convention. Hotel wise, I look for something cheaper, more Super 8.

Newbius said...

The money I am saving on airfare is going to lodging... Pittsburgh is only around two hundred miles from Casa Newbius.

Mike W. said...

I plan on being there with two folks tagging along I think.

I'm with alan though. I'm a cheap bastard.

Newbius said...

The Embassy Suites has 2-double-bed suites for the same price. You could split the cost with someone.

Laura said...

yeah...going the cheap route with Mike. even though i'm just a few hours away i can't justify spending tons of money on lodging.

cybrus said...

Make sure to look me up!

ZerCool said...

MrsZ is also coming along but has no significant interest in the show. Can you drop me an email with MrsNewbius's email address to pass along to MrsZ so they can arrange girl things? @gmail.com

Jay G said...

I'll be at the meeting, but staying at the Radisson. We can meet at the convention center and argue over who gets to host the kegger... ;)

Scott McCray said...

I know I'm late to the comment party - but I'll be there at the Embassy Suites, too. My Mom is coming along for her first NRA convention - see you there!