Monday, November 23, 2009

Vacation

I needed one. I was beginning to become a whiny, self-absorbed, grumpy, pompous cretin. Yeah, I know! Hard to believe, right?

Anyway, I was beginning to hate the job that pays my bills, and my performance was suffering. So I took some time off a couple of weeks ago.

What a difference a little down time makes! I looked at my calendar and the last vacation I had taken was almost a year ago. I really need to do a better job of scheduling these things.

I am about to take some more time off. Maybe, as a result of this one, I turn into a nice guy.

OK, Maybe not.

Pax,

Newbius

4 comments:

J.R.Shirley said...

I don't believe you were a cretin.

Newbius said...

Perhaps...

I was not suffering from an Iodine deficiency but was acting stupidly.

Old NFO said...

no comment... :-)

Mike W. said...

I looked at my calendar and the last vacation I had taken was almost a year ago. I really need to do a better job of scheduling these things.

You and me both man. Last vacation I took was at the end of May for the NRA Con / Blog Bash.

Luckily I've got a bit more than a week to use up before the end of the year.