Monday, April 13, 2009

Tax Day Tea Party

I will be in Washington, D.C. on the 15th. I will have my son with me and we will be flying a Gadsden Flag and a First U.S. Navy Jack.

Since this is D.C., I will also be wearing an empty holster. The empty holster is in protest of the draconian anti-gun laws that still exist in the Capital of our ostensibly-free country, where our elected representatives ignore us while stealing us blind.

I sincerely hope that no ACORN zero-liability-voters show up in fraudulent protest of our protest. If they do, they might find out that they are truly in the minority in the US, and have only enabled a temporary theft of the Nation's highest office. Lasting change will occur when the incumbent leftists and moderates of BOTH parties are thrown out on their ears and we elect some people actually worthy of the job.

We have been lax in our vigilance for too long as a nation. Hopefully there is time to turn this around peacefully...I surely hope and pray that this is the case.

See you in the teapot.

Pax,

Newbius

|||

No comments: