Thursday, March 17, 2011

You know how it is

If you are a reader of my blog, you know how I get sometimes. Too much work all at once, new stuff going on, general ennui at the State of the Union...make Newbius an unhappy boy. Hence the light posting.

Good news? Pizza is doing well.

Bad news? Japan is glowing like an iridescent fish tank under a black light. Oh, and ObeyMe now wants to talk about guns. Bully for him. Maybe he can get hisself down to the range and get edumacated about the subject before he does something stupid.

Never mind...who am I kidding. Cass Sunstein is going to 'nudge' us into a less-than-civil war instead.

I think I am going to pour myself a bourbon...

Newbius

2 comments:

North said...

I'll have a virtual drink with you, man.

And a bite of pizza.

Slainte!

John Venlet said...

I think I am going to pour myself a bourbon...

Newbius, that's always a sound plan of attack for reflection.