Thursday, July 15, 2010

Housekeeping

Doing a little of that at home, and also here on the Blog.

On the sidebar you will now find "Eternity Road", a blog with in-depth essays on contemporary topics. Eternity Road is a project by Francis W. Porretto, with contributions from others as well. It is worth making a daily visit.

Also, please enjoy "Day by Day", a political comic strip by Chris Muir. Day by Day is 100% reader funded. If you like it and want to support the strip, toss him a donation.

Finally, I am re-organizing the blog roll. This will happen as soon as I figure out how I want to differentiate Friends and Future Friends. Since I use my side bar as a launching point for my daily reads, I want to have the lists consolidated and sorted by most recent update. Hopefully this will keep the scrolling and such to a minimum because, while I like this particular template, it is slower to load than a simpler theme. I may still change it.

Anyway, that's all for now. Keep your chin up and keep the countdown going. We only have 16 more weeks to go until the election.

Pax,

Newbius

No comments: