Friday, March 19, 2010

Obamacare and the Constitution

I have much to say on the issue, and am so spitting-mad about the shenanigans going on in Congress right now that I am unable to keep this polite. So, I am going to simmer a bit more before I weigh in and, instead, give you something very brief and to the point.

I believe that passage of this into law might be the final abuse in "a long train of abuses and usurpations". The "Deem"-"O"-cRats are holding a match to the fuse of the biggest powder keg ever before the People. They WANT this thing to blow up so they can usher in the rest of their Progressive Marxist agenda. When the cost of this boondoggle begins to hurt the People, there will be public objections like we have not seen in more than a hundred years.

I pray that there won't be blood in the streets. If there is, let the Government be the side that fired the first shot.

Lord, help us.

Pax,

Newbius

No comments: