Thursday, December 15, 2011

Computer crashed

My new (~6 months old) laptop is in the shop getting vital bits replaced. I have been down since last Friday at 5:00 PM. With the Holidays, and parts availability issues for my custom-built steed, it will be after Christmas before I have my own computer again.

I am still trying to get into the vacation groove. Work-related stress has carried over into my off time. I think I need to take more, short, vacations instead of saving it all until the end of the year. For sure, I need to do more recoil therapy.

Blogging will be light until the computer is back from the shop. In the meantime, go check out the people on the sidebar. I do.

Pax,

Newbius

1 comment:

Bubblehead Les. said...

Sorry Bro. But, having been through that a couple of years ago, that's why I don't get rid of my Last Computer when I upgrade. But < 6 months old? Frack!