Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am OK with the idea

(NOTE: This is a post with a very narrowly-targeted audience of one.)

Life is meant to be lived to the fullest, not merely endured while we pass the time. You have proven to me that you face life with your eyes wide open. You understand the risks, and the consequences, of what you are undertaking. You deserve to be happy and you have earned the right to be.

I really do like him.

I really do want you to be happy.

I really do trust your judgment.

If he makes you happy and you truly love him, then you have my total, complete, and unqualified blessing.

Love,

Dad

2 comments:

Jay G said...

That, right there folks, is a great dad.

(I assume, of course, that the M1917 is close by just in case...) *g*

Newbius said...

JayG: Something is always close by. Just in case... < BG >