Saturday, March 20, 2010

What? Me worry?

Alfred E. Neuman I am not. You won't see my grisly visage gracing the cover of MAD Magazine any time soon. And that is worth something...

However, I see what is going on in the US today and I do wonder. I wonder about what the power elite currently in charge knows that we ordinary citizens do not. I wonder because the overwhelming opposition to the policies being rammed through right now doesn't seem to matter to them at all. They know that continuing down this path is political suicide, yet they continue on anyway.

What is the secret?

Is it impending martial law due to economic collapse?

Is it massive voter fraud because of Motor Voter and the Illegal Alien vote?

Is it massive conscription as a result of the SERVE Act?

Is it incompetence?

Is it the unconstrained vision of Liberal Utopianism and the belief that all will be made right with the passage of this, for our own good?

Is it animus against the individualist because they don't want to be held up at gunpoint and forced to pay for their neighbors' troubles?

Is it that they just think they know what is best and want to be the ones administering the changes?

Is it that they know they are looters and think they can continue to get away with the looting a little while longer?

Is it all of the above? Or none of the above? Or something else entirely?

Whatever it is that is the driving force behind all of this HopenChange, I am not worried. Because my Savior lives.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Pax,

Newbius

No comments: