Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Census 2010

Yesterday, I received a letter in the mail advising me that I would be receiving the census in the mail. This is in addition to the postcard I received a week prior advising me that I had a duty to complete the Census.

As if I didn't already know.

A lot of noise has been made about the fact that the long form collects statistical data including race, household income, etc. According to the Census Website, such queries are Constitutional. Now, I don't think that I want to be the test case challenging United States v. Moriarity, but nothing in the law says I cannot truthfully answer the questions in a manner that is unexpected...

Besides, I have already responded to the actual Article I, Section 2 requirement for enumeration.

The answer is 5.

Pax,

Newbius

No comments: