Sunday, February 14, 2010

Virginia General Assembly Open House


Tomorrow is the "Richmond Open House" in the Virginia General Assembly. I will be attending the event and will be discussing some issues with my Delegate.

Topics I intend to cover with him are:

Reciprocity and Recognition
Campus Carry (preemption, and the impact of Heller)
Equal Protection (and "Only Ones" exceptions to firearms laws)
Locality exemptions from statewide preemption statutes

My State Delegate, Mark L. Cole, is a Pro-Second Amendment representative and has authored, sponsored, or co-sponsored numerous pieces of legislation to advance our freedoms and Liberty in the Commonwealth. If you have a chance to stop in to the Virginia State House, please do so. I hope to see you there.

Pax,

Newbius

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Wish I could, but on the road again... Pls thank him for his support!