Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NoVA Blogmeet 12/5/09

Dear Readers (all 9 of you),

I have made the reservations for us at Sweetwater Tavern in Sterling for 5:00 PM on 12/5/09. That is the latest time that they will take reservations, as any time after that is "call-ahead seating" only. As the group coalesces, this number (currently 16) may expand or contract and that is OK.

If you are planning to attend, please email me (address in profile) with your RSVP. I know that some people would like to come at 6:00 PM and I think this will be OK, since I expect we will be there for a few hours.

I want this event to be a positive impression for us "gunnies" with the chain, and I expect that we will solve all of the world's problems by the time all of the beer has been consumed. Please join me if you are able.

Pax,

Newbius

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raja.

Old NFO said...

I'll be there!

OrangeNeck said...

I'll be there!!! We should call it Novarado.

Turk Turon said...

Novarado!

I like it!

OrangeNeck said...

I still need an address. Newbius, I sent you a message via Facebook. Write back.

J.R.Shirley said...

Unfortunately, I have a prior engagement. I'd love to be there.

John